Building, running and growing your business is a full-time job, so thinking about your personal finances may not be your highest priority.
But your business and personal finances are closely linked and taking time to make sure all your financial arrangements are in good shape is a wise investment in your own and your family’s future financial stability as well as that of your business and its employees.
MT Financial Management offers a specially designed Business Review Service that includes:
- assessing your current business and personal financial arrangements
- identifying any cost or tax-saving opportunities
- reviewing your business disaster recovery plan, alongside a review of your personal life and health protection arrangements
- assessing the funding available to your family and the standard of living they might expect if a disaster happened
- discussing your business exit strategy and the options available to you
- liaison with your other professional advisers, such as your accountant, solicitor or tax adviser
- regular client newsletters and occasional seminars.
We do not have a standard fee for our Business Review Service as each client, their needs and their business are unique.
All of our fees are explained at our first meeting and you will not be charged anything until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing and you have agreed to these and the work we propose to do for you.
Business owners may also be interested in our Personal and Personal Plus Services, which offer a fully integrated and personalised financial planning service incorporating all investments, pensions, ISAs, savings accounts and property assets.
For more information on MT Financial Management in Spalding, Wisbech and Market Deeping, please contact us.