Come along to our Making Tax Digital for VAT FREE advice days
- Wisbech Office – 12 February, 13 February, 12 March, 13 March
- Peterborough Office – 14 February, 15 February, 14 March, 15 March
- Spalding Office – 18 February, 20 February, 18 March, 20 March
- Market Deeping Office – 19 February, 21 February, 19 March, 21 March
All events will take place from 9am to 1pm.
New regulations affecting how you file your VAT returns are just around the corner. Making Tax Digital for VAT launches on 1 April 2019.
After this date, any business with a turnover above the VAT threshold of £85,000 will need to keep digital records and report them to HMRC direct through their software.
This may mean that you need to take action if your current operating system is not going to be MTD compliant.
So what ACTION should I take to ensure compliance?
- Update your existing software package to a MTD compliant version (e.g. Sage V25).
- Consider transferring to a cloud-based digital accounting option.
- Bridging software to connect to your existing system.
- Assisted book keeping via Moore Thompson.
You can find out more about these options on how we can help you, by coming along to one of our FREE advice days being held at each of our offices during February and March.
We look forward to helping you get to grips with MTD for VAT, and if in the meantime you would like to speak to us about your VAT returns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Date: These are held every 2nd Tuesday of every other month
Venue: The Riverside Café, Hills Department Store
Please click here to register your interest to attend trustees forum.