How to Contact Us
- All our Advisers and senior support staff currently have the capacity to work from home, if this should be required in the coming weeks, depending upon Government guidelines
- The intention is for all support staff to be able to work from home if this becomes essential, in order to maintain the day to day running of the business and to be able to provide our clients with a close to normal level of service.
- A skeleton staff will continue to be based in the office to deal with telephone calls, post and day-to-day administration that cannot be completed from home.
Looking After our Older Clients
- Based upon Government guidelines for everyone over the age of 70 to self-isolate, we will contact all clients over the age of 70 prior to any meeting, to ensure they are happy to go ahead with the meeting.
- Where possible, we will offer the option of having the planned meeting over the phone or via Skype (or similar), with any paperwork required to be posted by recorded/ guaranteed next day delivery to ensure that it is dealt with promptly (particularly if it is time critical).
- We appreciate that our clients will have concerns during these unprecedented circumstances and we are here to provide help and reassurance if you have any questions or concerns.
- We will be available to answer any questions from our clients about the changing market conditions, both via phone and email. We will remain available for face-to-face meetings unless Government guidance changes and we are able to hold meetings via Skype (or similar) if this become necessary, thereby providing a continued level of support throughout a challenging time.
Advising our Clients
We will continue to advise our clients based upon their circumstances and objectives, whilst being aware of and taking account of the ongoing volatility in the markets.