At MT Financial Management, we’re not interested in quick fixes. Our focus is to develop lasting relationships with our clients and deliver the results they are looking for.
The integrity of our advice is crucial so we are proud to hold the Chartered Financial Planners status awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute, the world’s largest insurance and financial services professional body.
This means that we have satisfied rigorous criteria for professional qualifications and ethical good practice, to give clients complete confidence in the quality of our advice and the strength and depth of our approach. As Independent Financial Advisers, we can assist with a wide range of financial issues, creating bespoke solutions by researching the whole market for financial solutions appropriate for you.
We use a simple, step-by-step process to help you put in place strategies for realising your goals…
- We start with a no obligation, one-hour consultation, at our expense, which we use to review your current situation and assess your needs. This allows you to decide whether you would like to use our service and us to establish if and how we can help you.
- We will invite you to come to our office for this preliminary discussion or, if this is not possible, we may meet you at your workplace or home.
- If you decide to work with us, we will carry out an analysis of your current financial circumstances, taking into account any specific plans and/or targets you may have and your tolerance to risk. Our analysis will identify areas where your existing financial arrangements are good, where they need strengthening and issues that are not currently covered.
- We will then advise you on anything from a short-term financial goal to a lifetime financial plan.
- We will also work with you to help you decide the level of provision you need to make in different areas and the order in which to address your financial issues.
- We follow up our initial advice with regular reviews, to ensure your financial arrangements continue to keep pace with changing needs, priorities and circumstances.
In many cases, we can make financial arrangements that our clients could not make for themselves. Whatever we do for you, we will fully explain our recommendations and costs and agree our fees with you in advance, so that you will be clear on exactly what we will be doing and why before you decide to proceed or pay for anything.
For more information on MT Financial Management in Spalding, Wisbech and Market Deeping, please contact us.