You spend much of your time running your business and planning for the future, but how much time is left to look after your personal finances?
We are part of a firm of Chartered Accountants and have a good understanding of the needs of business owners and their families.
Our Business Review Service includes:
• An assessment of your current business and personal financial plans;
• Identify any cost or tax saving opportunities;
• Review your business disaster recovery plan, in conjunction with a review of your life and health protection plans;
• An assessment of the funding available to your family and the standard of living they can expect if a disaster strikes;
• Discuss your business exit strategy and the options that are available to you;
• Liasing with your other professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, tax adviser);
• Regular client newsletters;
• Occasional seminars.
There is no standard fee for our Business Review Service as the needs of businesses and their owners are too varied. However, all of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing.
Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or before sending an email to us.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation, tax planning or trust advice. Levels and bases of, and reliefs from, tax are subject to change.
MT Financial Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do). Financial Services Register No: 452952