We all want to enjoy the work that we do and this means that an increasing number of people are changing jobs on a more frequent basis than at any time in the past.
This has led to many people having a number of pension benefits from previous jobs, however, they have no idea exactly how much they will get from these pensions when they retire.
Our Pension Review Service includes:
• A review of all your various pension arrangements, including your State Pension entitlement;
• A forecast of your likely income in retirement and an assessment of the contributions needed to achieve your target income;
• A review of the charges applied by each of your pension providers to determine whether it is possible to reduce these and increase your retirement funds as a result;
• An assessment of the investment funds held in your various pension arrangements using investment risk profiling software, to ensure that these are in line with your attitude to investment risk and objectives;
• Ensure that you are holding your funds in the most appropriate type of pension plan, taking into account your investment objectives and the overall value of your pension portfolio;
• Regular annual reviews of your portfolio including an assessment of the overall performance against your objectives and an update of your risk profile;
• Unlimited contact with your investment adviser by e-mail, telephone and letter;
• Liasing with your other professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, tax adviser);
• Regular client newsletters;
• Occasional seminars.
Our fee for the ongoing management of your investment portfolio is 0.5% of the portfolio value each year, subject to a minimum fee where your total funds are valued at less than £150,000, together with an initial fee for researching and establishing a bespoke pension portfolio.
There are no fees for implementing any fund switches that we recommend, so that we have no incentive to encourage fund switching other than to improve your portfolio.
All of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing.
You can choose to upgrade to our Premier Service, details of which can be found in the ‘What We Offer’ section of our website.