You have spent a lifetime accumulating your wealth and it is important to make sure that you achieve the best possible returns on your assets, while ensuring that you do not take unnecessary risks to achieve these returns.
Our Investment Portfolio Management service includes:
• A designated investment adviser to provide you with a continuity of service and the reassurance of dealing with a suitably qualified adviser;
• An assessment of your investment objectives and attitude to risk using investment risk profiling software;
• Construction of an appropriate portfolio of investments based on an asset allocation model determined by the risk profiling process;
• Regular annual reviews of your portfolio including an assessment of the overall performance against your objectives and an update of your risk profile;
• Unlimited contact with your investment adviser by e-mail, telephone and letter;
• Consolidated tax statements at the end of each tax year;
• Liasing with your other professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, tax adviser);
• Regular client newsletters;
• Occasional seminars.
Our fee for the ongoing management of your investment portfolio is 0.5% of the portfolio value each year, subject to a minimum fee where your total funds are valued at less than £100,000, together with an initial fee for researching and establishing a bespoke investment portfolio.
There are no fees for implementing any fund switches that we recommend, so that we have no incentive to encourage fund switching other than to improve your portfolio.
All of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing.
You can choose to upgrade to our Premier Service, details of which can be found in the ‘What We Offer’ section of our website.