When you finally decide that you have had enough of working for a living and want enjoy yourself, you need to be certain that you are making the most of your financial resources to achieve the best possible lifestyle in retirement.
Our At Retirement service includes:
• A review of your current financial circumstances to identify the resources will be available to you in retirement;
• Discussions about what you hope to achieve during the various stages of your retirement;
• Research into the various retirement options that are available to you, taking into account your personal tax position;
• Recommend a financial strategy that will help you to achieve the best possible standard of living throughout your retirement;
• Ensure that all the recommended changes are carried out promptly and deal with all the paperwork on your behalf.
Our fee for the At Retirement service will vary based on your circumstances, but is typically 1% of the funds under advice for researching and implementing the strategy and no more than 0.5% of the funds under advice at the end of each year.
All of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing.
Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or before sending an email to us.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate will writing or some forms of tax planning.
MT Financial Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (http://www.fca.org.uk/register). Financial Services Register No: 452952