Our Premier Service offers our clients a fully integrated and personalised financial planning service that incorporates all of their investments, pensions, ISAs, savings accounts and property assets.
You will receive a detailed report twice each year and this service will appeal to clients with more than £200,000 under our management.
By combining all of your financial planning needs we are able to provide a bespoke service that includes:
• Access to discretionary and advisory portfolio management;
• An assessment of your investment objectives and attitude to risk using investment risk profiling software;
• Construction of an appropriate portfolio of investments based on an asset allocation model determined by the risk profiling process;
• Online daily access to your portfolio through the secure Client area of our website;
• Management of your income and capital gains tax allowances in conjunction with your accountant;
• A detailed valuation and review of your portfolio with your personal investment adviser on a six monthly basis, including an investment markets update and commentary;
• Additional valuations and meetings on request;
• Unlimited contact with your investment adviser by e-mail, telephone and letter;
• Consolidated tax statements at the end of each tax year;
• Liasing with your other professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, tax adviser);
• Regular client newsletters;
• Occasional seminars and other events.
Our Premier Service fees include:
• An initial fee for researching and establishing a bespoke investment portfolio of 1% of the new investments and assets transferred to this service;
• An annual fee for the ongoing management of your investment portfolio, set at a maximum of 0.75% of the portfolio value each year.
There are no fees for implementing any fund switches that we recommend, so that we have no incentive to encourage fund switching other than to improve your portfolio. Also, the annual fee includes all additional work undertaken, except for the creation of a new financial plan.
All of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing.