When you work hard for your money, you want it to work hard for you, so that your life will be easier in the future.
But the vast choice of financial products and funds available can make it difficult to decide which investment options are right for you.
At MT Financial Management, we offer a comprehensive Investment Portfolio Management service designed to help you create a portfolio tailored to your goals and tolerance to risk that will deliver the results you are looking for.
The service includes:
- a designated investment adviser, providing you with continuity of service and the reassurance that you are dealing with an experienced and appropriately qualified financial professional
- an assessment of your investment objectives and capacity for loss using investment risk profiling software and discussion of your thoughts and feelings about investments
- building an appropriate portfolio of investments, based on an asset allocation model determined by the risk profiling process and further discussions
- annual reviews of your portfolio, including an assessment of overall performance against your objectives and an update of your risk profile
- unlimited contact with your investment adviser by e-mail, telephone and letter
- liaison with other professional advisers, such as your accountant, solicitor or tax adviser
- regular client newsletters and occasional seminars.
We charge an initial fee for researching and establishing your investment portfolio, based on the nature and complexity of your requirements, together with an annual fee for the ongoing management of your portfolio of 0.6 percent of its value, subject to a minimum fee depending on the level of ongoing service selected.
We do not charge for implementing any fund switches that we recommend, so you can be sure that our recommendations are made with the sole purpose of improving your portfolio.
All of our fees are explained at the first meeting and you will not incur any costs from us until we have confirmed our fees to you in writing and you have agreed these and the work we propose to do for you.
We offer three tiers of our Investment Management Service, with the Personal and Personal Plus services offering a fully integrated and personalised financial planning service incorporating all investments, pensions, ISAs, savings accounts and property assets.
Please remember that investments can go down as well as up in value and that past performance is no guide to future performance. You may not get back the original capital invested.
For more information on MT Financial Management in Spalding, Wisbech and Market Deeping, please contact us.